|S & H
Products and Features
Kit Manufactured Homes
|At S & H Manufactured homes our standard features go above and beyond the listed features on the brochures,
and beyond what most manufactured home lots list as there standard and featured products. When shopping for a home make sure you compare line items in the specification listings, many of the things that we list as standard are considered upgrades and extras at most other dealers.
|See Quality that is Built Into a Kit Manufactured Home
- Steel I-Beams for strength
- Sealed and Certified Ducts for maximum efficiency and comfort
- 2x6 or 2x8 Joist at 16" O.C. for a solid floor
- Fiberglass insulation in floor for warmth
- High density floor decking attached to the floor joints with engineered mechanical fasteners and polyurethane foam adhesive for a floor without squeaks
- 2x6 exterior wall studs at 16" O.C.
- Many choices of quality floor coverings, carpeting, linoleum, laminate etc. for that decorators touch
- Fiberglass exterior wall insulation with vapor barrier
- Exterior siding materials for low maintenance and easy care
- Low E vinyl frame dual glazed windows for energy efficiency
- Blown insulation in ceiling space to increase energy efficiency in winter and summer
- Engineered Roof Trusses up to 150# snow load, S&H Standard is 45# which is above the 30# requirement.This is good for most of Okanogan county, but in the higher mountains you may need to increase your snow load parameters (most sales lots spec 20# to 30# roof load in their pricing, when comparing brands make sure you check)
- Structural OS exterior roof sheathing for sound roof construction
- Shingle underlayment to protect the roof below the shingles
- Fiberglass Shingles (3tab or architectural) for durability and long life.( Metal roof options are available)
- Roof peak attic ventilation, promotes continuous air flow to prevent heat or condensation build-up in roof cavity
- Eaves to keep your home protected from harsh elements, summer and winter
- Quality cabinets in a variety of finishes, and configurations & options, provide maximum storage.
- Sheet rocked walls and ceilings provide quiet durable surfaces.
|Our Standard Base Price includes: the features listed above PLUS
- All Standard Features as listed on the brochure and ADDED Features By S&H
- 45# Roof Load - (Standard is 30lbs and roof loads are available up to 120 lbs)
Why does this matter? Roof load is based on the size and spacing of the trusses that support your roof - We feel that a minimum roof load of 45lb will stand up to the snow load in most areas of Okanogan County, however if you are placing the home at higher elevations that get more snow you may need to order your home with a heaver roof load rating.
- 25 year Roof Shingles -- 40 year roof shingles and metal roofing are available options
- High Performance Windows -- Vinyl Frame Double-glazed low "e" windows carry the ENERGY STARŪ label and save up to 30% in heating and cooling loss
- Metal Faucets through-out
- Dual Stainless Steel Drawer Guides with roller bearings, on all drawers
- China Sinks in Bathrooms
- Metal Mini blinds through-out
- Ceiling Light in bedrooms with most manufactured home dealers this is an added option
- 90" residential side wall height
- 3/4" thickness - 8' full width Floor Decking system
- Energy Star - 6" Exterior Walls
R ratings for energy star
- Roof R-40
- Walls R-21
- Floors R- 33
- Fiber Glass "Batt" type insulation
- 36" Steel Exterior Doors
- Triple passage door hinges and mortised doors
- 1/2", #6 Carpet Pad through-out (standard is only 1/4" foam)
- Cut pile carpet - Living areas --- with choice of colors and up-grades, and berber as an option
- Laminate counter top surfaces -- Ceramic Tile bullnose edge trim standard on many models and available as an option
- Fresh-air ventilation system
- 1 + 10 - year Homeowners Protection Plan
- Delivery, Setup and Tie downs (within 50mi radius of Okanogan Washington)
delivery is available for areas beyond the 50 mile radius on a per mile basis, we deliver Manufactured Homes through-out Okanogan County, Ferry County, Douglas County, and the Methow Valley.
|We can help you find financing for your new Manufactured Home. If you are looking at manufactured home financing, or financing for land and home package we can help.
|Stop in and see the Beautiful Kit Manufactured Homes on our lot today.
You can choose a new home from our Lot or
you can customize and order your new home to fit your specifications and needs.
Email us: email@example.com
Phone: 509-422-4142 Fax: 509-422-1012
S & H
Okanogan, Washington 98840